BC Ferries moves adventurers, commuters and cargo from one of the southernmost points in Canada to our pristine northern coasts. The term “never the same day twice” most certainly describes what you can expect when you move over 22M passengers a year over 1.3M nautical miles, the equivalent of sailing around the world 62 times. Imagine the adventures that are waiting for you.
Who we are
Our communities-centric team of over 5000 highly skilled employees is energetic, friendly, customer service focused, safe and passionate about serving our coastal communities.
We are Cooks, Captains, Customer Service professionals, and so much more; living in cities of 3 million and islands of 300, connecting you to the places and people you love. And on top of it all we remain 100% west coast welcoming. It’s a one of a kind industry in a one of a kind place.
Perks and Privileges
Taking care of our employees is a top priority for us, and in order to do that, we have benefits that help you stay healthy in all ways. Some of our great perks are:
1. Career progression & Training and development opportunities
2. Multiple locations & roles
3. Competitive salaries & Comprehensive benefits package
4. Public Service Pension Plan – defined benefit pension plan & Passes for ferry travel
5. Amazing colleagues sharing a common goal
6. Discounts in our gift shops and many businesses on VI and the Lower Mainland
Thank you for your interest BC Ferries as an employer of choice. We appreciate great candidates and as service levels increase, we will adjust our recruitment requirements to meet demand. Do monitor our site frequently for new postings of interest.
For more information about travelling with BC Ferries during the COVID-19 situation, visit bcferries.com